Google Cloud Vision API Web Detection feature searches and identify images references that are either similar or identical. The Web Detection feature offers six different types of information listed below:
- Web entities: returns a list of recommended tags associate to your image.
- Full matching images: identifies images identical to your image.
- Partial matching images: identifies images partially similar to you image.
- Pages with matching images: returns website info that contain images identical to you image.
- Visually similar images: returns a list of images that are similar to your image.
- Best guess labels: returns label name that can be used to identify your image.
In this tutorial we are going to learn how to use Web_Detection method to search images on the web.
Python Code Snippet