QR Code (Quick Response code), is a two-dimensional version of the vertical line stripe bar code that you see from retail packaging. QR Code provides quick access to access different type of information in the code
QR Code is pretty widely use in almost all industries these days, and to read QR Code, all you need to do is do download an app on your phone that reads QR code. Also, you can store literally any types of information inside a QR Code.
In this tutorial I am going to show you how to write a Python script to generate QR code with QRCode library.
Error Correction Constant:
- About 7% or less errors can be corrected.
- ERROR_CORRECT_M (default)
- About 15% or less errors can be corrected.
- About 25% or less errors can be corrected.
- About 30% or less errors can be corrected.