Python is a verstile programming language that has gained a lot of attention and popularity. Using Python, you do things like develop web applications, desktop applications, task automation, artificial intelligence (AI), big data, data analytics, machine learning (ML), and many other things.
Python is really becoming as the leader in data science and data analytics. With so many open source libraries to choose from (Pandas, s
PyQt5 TutorialIn this tutorial we are going to learn how PyQt5 KeyPress event (signal) works by building a very simple PyQt app in Python.
Google Sheets API for Python In this Python tutorial we are going to learn how to use Google Sheets API (also called Sheets API) to add a worksheet to an existing Google Sheets file. Using Sheets API we can manipulate (read, write, update, delete) just about...
5. Longest Palindromic SubstringGiven a string s, find the longest palindromic substring in s. You may assume that the maximum length of s is 1000.Link to problem
4. Median of Two Sorted ArraysThere are two sorted arrays nums1 and nums2 of size m and n respectively.Find the median of the two sorted arrays. The overall run time complexity should be O(log (m+n)).You may assume nums1 and nums2 cannot be both empty.Link to...
3. Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters Given a string, find the length of the longest substring without repeating characters. Link to problem
2. Add Two NumbersYou are given two non-empty linked lists representing two non-negative integers. The digits are stored in reverse order and each of their nodes contain a single digit. Add the two numbers and return it as a linked list.You may assume the two numbers...
1. Two Sum Given an array of integers, return indices of the two numbers such that they add up to a specific target. You may assume that each input would have exactly one solution, and you may not use the same element twice. Link to problem
PyQt5 Tutorial In this tutorial we are going to build a very simple application to print name with QLineEdit and QPushButton classes with QDialog class using PyQt5 framework in Python.
PyQt5 TutorialIn this tutorial we are going to learn how to build a simple PyQt5 application to display folders and files giving a directory in Python.