A Python Virtual Environment in simple definition, is an isolated python development environment. When you are working on a Python project, it is always advised to create a separated Python environment to install the necessary libraries and packages.
In this tutorial, I will walk you through, how to work with Python Virtual Environment on Windows for your Python developments.
Things I will be covering:
- Installing the virtualenv library: 01:19
- Create a Python virtual environment: 01:42
- Activate Python virtual environment: 05:43
- How to use virtual environment with Sublime Text 3: 08:42
- How to use virtual environment with Visual Studio Code (VS Code): 11:04t