Create a leads report
Make a report that shows you a count of leads grouped by source and rating.
- Name the report Matrix of Leads and save it in any folder
- The new report should be of type Leads
- The report should show My Leads, the format should be Matrix, and the date range should be for All Time
- Column grouping should be by Rating
- Row grouping should be by Lead Source
- We won’t test for this, but hide details to simplify display
Create a report and dashboard to show Cases by status
Create a report that meets the following criteria, and then create a dashboard off of that report.
- Name the report Cases by Status and save it in any folder
- The report should be of type Cases
- The report format should be Summary
- The report should be grouped by the case Status field
- Show details on the report by enabling Details (this makes column data visible and editable)
- Create a Dashboard named Cases Dashboard and use the Cases by Status report as the source report
- Add any dashboard component you want
- Save and run the dashboard
Create and share a dashboard
Create a report of opportunities grouped by type. Then share a snapshot on Chatter.
To get started
Turn on feed tracking for dashboards and enable dashboard component snapshots, as specified in this unit.
- Name the report Opportunities by Type and save it in any folder
- The report must be of type Opportunities
- The report format must be Summary, and the date range should be for All Time
- The report must be grouped by Type
- Create a dashboard named Opportunities Dashboard and save it in any folder
- Create a dashboard component using the Opportunities by Type report (use any component you want)
- Post a snapshot of your dashboard component to the dashboard Chatter feed